Acceptable reasons to get tattoos
- in memory of a deceased loved one
- because you happened to pass by a tattoo shop
- because it is your favorite quote
- because it’s from your favorite TV show
- to show dedication to your romantic partner
- because you liked the design
- because it has a deep meaning to you
- because you were young and stupid
- because you fucking wanted to.this this this, a million times yes.
fill in the blanks
1. name: Valentina
2. birthday: October 20
3. favourite colour: Violet
4. lucky number: 8 looks pretty but it has never given me luck
5. height: 160 cmtalents
1. last dream you remember: A nightmare in which I was being chased
2. can you juggle: Pffff no
3. art/sports/both: Both
4. do you like writing: Yes!
5. do you like dancing: Yes
6. do you like singing: Yes but I hae to be alone for thatfantasize
1. dream vacation: Somewhere warm and dry, like my room in the summer
2. dream date: If I can be lazy and do nothing with that person, then they’re the one XD
3. dream guy/gal: Earl Harlan tbh
4. dream wedding: NOPE.
5. dream pet: Not a tero, that’s for sure
6. dream job: A job in which I don’t have to interact with lots of peoplemusic
1. favourite song: Stupid by Brendan Maclean at the moment.
2. favourite album: Does the soundtrack of the Phantom of the Opera count?
3. favourite artist: Omg so many
4. last song you heard on the radio: A reeeeally old one about Cleopatra that I’m always saying I’m going to google but I just don’t
5. least favourite song: Cumbia
6. least favourite album: Cumbia
7. least favourite artist: Cumbiapreferences
1. guys/girls/both/other: Dragons
2. hair colour: Princess hair
3. eye colour: Crayola small potatoes (no not really)
4. humorous/serious: I’m a serious person mostly, but it depends
5. taller/shorter: No one shorter than me would date me, mostly because there are no people shorter than me
6. biggest turn-off: Insistence (it’s creepy more than a turn-off)
7. biggest turn-on: Not judging how I spend my free time, and rolled up sleeves like holy spatula that’s aweome.
What if Joseph Fink voices earl
"Hi, this is Earl Harlan, chef at Tourniquet and volunteer scoutmaster for the Night Vale Boy Scouts. Wow, so much news today. We have, in our restaurant, several brand new soups including split atom and ginger blood bisque. Go to tourniquetrestaurant.com to book a reservation. Hey, if you like what we do in the Night Vale Boy Scouts and want to help fund mannequins to use as decoys for the rabid worms that escaped from the abandoned quarry, please consider setting up a small monthly donation. We really do depend on you. Those who donate a little more will get their own personal audio recording of me propositioning Cecil himself. And, hey. Thanks."
I’m just waiting for that episode that is entirely from Steve’s perspective. What if Hal narrates the whole thing?
And after the weather Cecil enters the booth like “OH MY GLOW CLOUD NO, NOPE, NO NO NO, STEEEEVE CARLSBERG!!!”